Thursday, January 6, 2011

Nice Article About Us!

I obviously slacked off about posting during the Holidays. Time to get ramped up for the New Year. We are up and running with lots of classes at the facility. we focus on groups as the peer support goes a long way to helping people reach their goals. we also have some openings for individual training. That requires you email or call for an appointment.

I am still waiting to hear about my CK-FMS case study, but I passed the FMS test. Every new client receives a screen as part of our consultation. It is a great tool to help people reach their goals safely and effectively. Here is a link to a great article about what we do!

If you are interested in being the best you can be, come hang out with us!

Tough Mudder countdown is at 22 days. Lots of swings occurring. I am up to about 40 minutes of swings as my main training focus. It helps that I have joined in the 10,000 Swings in 21 days Group. I have to hit at least 500 swings a day to reach that number by the 21st. Little sore after the first 2500.

No comments: