Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday Fun


This video has circulated for years. I think that I first saw it in the Police Academy a long time ago. It is is a pretty good visual for being better to be luck than good. The bad guy could have been really dangerous and come out with a weapon. that is something that you have to think about when intervening in the defense of others. The blow is so telegraphed, that a bad guy that was not out of his mind with anger and whatever the drug of the day is, might have been caught with it. But it is always good to see what a brachial stun does when it is applied.



I saw a pathetic breaking demonstration recently in Lufkin. The "show" was pointless and the people missed about half their breaks. I do not get into breaking as it does not fit with the fluidity of Shen Chuan striking. I guess if this had been the show, it might not have been as bad.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh dear god, I'm gonna tell Mom on you. That's truly disturbing.