Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Stuff

I have been tired this week and have had some Ok workouts. I was pushing for 40 sets of 8 in the VO2 max, but decided on sets of 7 after the first 10. I was stopped up and breathing was difficult. It happen this time of year. Last night was my strength night. I worked with the 70 for singles and doubles. I felt pretty good with it. I tore a callouse monday night and did not want to do a clean for every press, so it was strict military press only. 1 x 5 l/r, 2 x 3 l/r, 2 x 3 double kb. I worked dbl front squats for 3 x 5 and pullups 3 x 3 with kb on my foot as described in the RKC II requirements. It makes it harder on the foot versus tied to me.

Tonight we will be videotaping some stuff and will see how it turns out. Tonight will be martial arts only. I will add some kettlebell stuff in the near future.

"Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch." Matthew 15:14 KJV

I hope to always have my eyes open so that I do not fail. I know that I do not know everything and can always learn more. I do not want to lead others down the wrong path. What is nice about our group is that everyone has a voice, they all call BS when they see it.

No comments: