Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back from California

I have been on the road for about a week, so I have not done a lot. I went to San Diego for the Amazing Athletes Conference. It was a lot of fun. I no know what gets people to move out there. Great weather, great people and all types of activities to partake in. I had hoped to get by a couple of the RKC Studios out there, but never had the time. That is the way it is when the kids are running the trips!

I deviated from Primal/Paleo over the trip. The one day that I really slipped was awful. I felt sick and run down pretty much as soon as I ate some crap. I got back on the path pretty quickly and hopefully can stay the course. It seemed like the majority of the restaurants were organic at least. I loved Broken Yolk next to the hotel. They had great omelets.

We hit it hard at the first training session tonight. We started the new cycle with 1/1 work to rest sets. 1 minute on/ 1 minute off. Those times will change as we progress through the next couple of weeks. No easing into it, full speed ahead!

Look for updates more often now that I am back and on track.

No comments: