Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dang

I did not even get to day 2 before missing a post! Yesterday was a long day with classes starting at 9am and ending at 9pm, I was tired and hungry when I was through and fell asleep.

We have just over a week until the Summit of Strength! I am pretty excited as there are going to be lots of the top RKC Instructors in the world in attendance, not just the four main MRKC's. It will be great to connect and reconnect with everyone. It is a great community and always found to be around everyone.

It has been a rough week to get in training. The last few weeks are the busy times for Amazing Athletes. We are always on the go and we have Open Houses almost nightly. We actually have 4 on the 20th. the day that we are supposed to be in Ok for the Summit!

I am working ETK with 32kg in an attempt to be ready. I have been hitting the 12 Minute goal, now it is time to start decreasing rest time. I have also been hitting about 15 minutes in the Get Up. I can feel those a few days later!

I tweaked my knee in a combatives training session and I am being careful with it. I have not decided if it is actually knee or IT band.

No comments: