Saturday, August 14, 2010

Leading from the front

I went to the RKC to increase my knowledge about kettlebells. I worked on techniques out in the backyard on my own and loved it. I was outside as I had put holes in the carpet. Since then I have taught people on almost an ad hoc basis. I have since developed a good core group of people that love the tool as much as I do. I found out this morning that I might have the majority of the group certified as HKC's by the end of the next month. All I can say is, "How cool is that?"

It is an awesome training tool that literally transforms lives. It allows people to return their movement from the grave of the shiny gym. To help spread the word is an honor and a duty. I am glad that I am able to share the fun with an awesome community.

No comments: