Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Challenge

I have been so busy the last few weeks with Amazing Athletes that I have not been posting anything on the blog. Bad me. Jordan Vezina RKCTL challenged himself to post 30 entries in 30 days. I can take up that challenge also. It helps to be challenged to reach goals and places. I also equate difficulties to being challenged or threatened, so it fits in with my philosophy anyway.

Right now I am challenged to spread Amazing Athletes to as many schools as possible. I have hired a couple of coaches to help out with the growth. I had one school set to go and they canceled on me last night. I was initially aggravated, actually pissed, as that was the way that my day was going already. today is a new opportunity however. I have a lot more schools to visit and add! Be threatened by one person not seeing the light, or challenged to prove to them and yourself that this is the best program around? Pretty sure my answer is obvious.

I have a couple other challengeses looming. I would love to have my own facility to train people in. I am in an awesome place right now, but would love to have the times that I to train people available. I had someone try and kick me out last night, because they decided that there was a yoga class. It did not happen, but still. I have the CK-FMS class coming up in October. It will be a nice mental challenge as it is a hard program. that couple with having to test my RKC skill sets, including snatch test, is a semi challenge. (Snatch test!)

So as part of a challenge this was one post of thirty.

No comments: