Monday, June 16, 2008

Long Time Between Posts

It has been a long time since I last posted anything on the blog. It is funny how time flies by when you are busy. It has been a whirlwind of activity on a lot of fronts. I thought that when I left Law Enforcement there would be a lot more free time for martial arts and physical training. I learned to be successful, I have to spend a lot of time in building my main business, Amazing Athletes. It has kept me from also getting back into Policing as a reserve. I have picked up a few new training tools and have been using them. My latest purchase was a keg that I have been filling with water. I hope to eventually have it full and use it for reps.

The Combatives training has gone really well. All of the people in the group have moved up in ranks and abilities. Everyone has really improved greatly.

Today's workout

Joint Mobility
Tabata
swings 20 sec on/10 sec off for 8 cycles w/32kg
keg clean and press 3 x 5
keg bear hug squats 3 x 5

Relax Into Stretch

Pretty good workout. Felt pretty strong.

No comments: