Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Training

Training has been pretty good lately. I have been making some decent progress and feeling pretty good. I have not posted like I want to based on someone trying to use everything on her in a negative way, but that is life. There has been a lot going on in my business life, which is good. I have decided it is time to invest in a video camera and start putting clips of our training on here. It is one way to show that we walk the walk and not just run our pieholes.

This is yesterdays training. I did not get done until almost 11pm and was did not feel like getting on the computer.

Joint Mobility

Halo's 3 x 10 l/r

Swings 4 x 10 l/r
Pullups 4 x 5
Keg press 4 sets 1 x 3, 2 x 5 , 1 x 1 I overfilled the keg for this week and it is at 100lbs. so i missed some reps
Pistols 4 x 3
Jandas 4 x 5
Tire flips

Relax into Stretch. Overall it was a good workout. I knew the keg was heavier than I meant for it to be.

No comments: