Saturday, January 17, 2009

great Kettlebell Gym in Frisco

I was recently able to stop by B.J. Bliffert's gym, Full Throttle Athletics, in Frisco. It is a great place train and B.J. and Kori have the credentials to teach kettlebells. They have the place that I would love to have. It is spacious and well equipped with kettlebells, tires, pullup bars and other tools of torture. B.J. is squared away and really knows his stuff. If you live anywhere near Frisco, you would do yourself a favor and get in touch with him. here is clip from one of their programs:



We had the group workout this morning. We ran the same program, but added 1 set to the mix. I worked out afterward and changed mine usual program up as I did not want to spend a lot of time in the garage this morning. I did 5 sets of 3 reps of Renegade Manmaker. I should have taped it and probably will this week. It is a renegade row to double clean to double military press. I used the 32kgs this morning as it was my medium day. I might be able to get doubles with the 40kg, might see next week.

I hit the VO2 Max last night and hit 40 sets of 8. I will move up the sets next week.

No comments: