Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!


New Year's Day is always a big day at my house. It is the fresh start on the year as well as my Wedding Anniversary. My wife and I have been married for 5 years today. I am so glad to have her in my life. She is a great person and my best friend. She puts up with a lot of a stuff. She never bats an eye with the new creation from slosh pipe to gada. She also lets me workout on New Year's Day. I like to always try and have a good workout on the 1st, it sets the tone for the year. Today was a VO2 Max day. I hit 30 sets of 8 and 10 sets of 7. I backed off because I felt my form was slipping a little bit and wanted to reset it. It was a great day, about 74 degrees and sunny. The VO2 Max is a great workout and I am going to play with it a lot this year.
The kettlebell in the picture was powder coated by a friend of mine. I love it! it is a nice change from black. It is not as slick as a Russian Red, but it glides well in my hand. I am probably going to have a 24kg and a 32kg coated also. I just have to decide what color next.


No comments: