Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just Plain Funny


I came across this before my workout. It is hilarious.

Just got back from the garage on another hot night. I am still working on a rotation of Heavy, medium and light for the press, pullup and pistol. It was a pretty good nigth, but had a little trouble with the pistol. It is by far my weakest exercise. I have hit the 32kg on it since starting this program, but it is a long way from the 106lb kettlebell.

While I am doing this program for a specific reason, I really feel better on a higher rep program. I just do not feel like I am working as much as I need to even doing a 6 day program with three days of tabata in the mix. That is not to mention running sports classes with the kids all day. I guess we will see how it works when I finally press and pistol the Beast.

No comments: