Friday, August 29, 2008

RKC in September

Well, I have been training for the Beast Challenge at the September RKC. Things were going really well for me to actually be able to do it. The program That I have been following was great. i was doing reps with the Bulldog in all Beast Exercises. Wednesday night was not a good night for me. I was really tired from a busy week at work and my form slipped in the Military Press. I initially thought that i had a hernia, but now think that I strained/pulled my right oblique. There is a definite knot on my side. It is a weak spot that I have aggravated in the past. In fact I injured it training for my first RKC.

I do not think that it well affect me for snatches and lighter weights at the RKC. I am thinking that there is no need for me to be pushing massive weights anymore. I will try to keep up the ability to press the 88 so that I can attend the RKCII in June, but i do not think that I will be doing the Beast.

More stuff from Scientific Wrestling

No comments: