Saturday, August 23, 2008

Olympics fatigue

It has been a long and tiring two weeks due to my staying up late and watching the Olympics every night. It seems that all of the really good stuff goes until midnight. It will be nice to get some good sleep top help recovery and mood! It has been a rough week for training. i was distracted doing Clean and presses on my medium day and strained my neck and trap. It knocked me off course for a couple of days. I came back last night and hit the 88 for my clean and press last night. I also received word that I would be able to attend the RKC as an Assistant. I am excited about that and eager to head off for the weekend of fun and torture.



I decided to see where I was on snatches tonight. I am a little off from where I need to be. I still have three weeks or so to get them up to the 60's. I should be able to get them up there and still work towards the Beast Challenge. If I am close at the RKC I will probably go for it and hope the adrenalin pushes me over.

Here is Jason C Brown showing how to do a Turkish Get Up.

No comments: