Saturday, May 16, 2009

Don't do this at home!


Sometimes you have to wonder how people have become certified as trainers. I would love to know the reasoning that went along with this exercise. At some point they had to think, "Hey, this would be cool!"

I have never seen anything so out in left field. The potential for injury and a lack of common sense is astounding. I really can't say enough...

Training has been going pretty well lately. I have started a 5 x 5 program for a 6-8 week period. I love Kenneth Jay's Viking Warrior Conditioning, but had to take a break. I was burned out from just training 6 hours or more a day. It is a nice change and gives me a chance to work on double kettlebell drills for a while.

I have stopped taking on new clients lately. I have been really busy with my main focus, Amazing Athletes. I am not planning on having any workshops until maybe July or August.We have had some great opportunities to reach young kids with the message of fitness and we are trying to make the best of it. There is such a large percentage of overweight kids, that anything that reaches them is a positive.

No comments: