Friday, July 23, 2010

Long Break

I did not realize that I was lax in posting anything on the blog, until some of my victims let me hear it. It has been a really busy few weeks as we have had holidays, illnesses and lots of training. I also focus a lot on Amazing Athletes during the day and this is my side business still.

Our classes are growing at Eclipse Rockwall and there is a great core group. We have been working off of Geoff Neupert's Kettlebell Burn the last few weeks. It is a great program. The group has given it a thumbs up! One bought new pants and lost inches before she wore them a week later. It is a great program that actually works.

I have been following a more RTK path still. I do not quite have the T-Spine mobility for Clean and Jerks yet so I have been working on snatches, with C&J practice.  I decided to try the RKC Snatch Test  the other day and made it, but want to not feel that I was hit by a truck the next time.

Jaqui has been working the VWC and hit 80 sets the other night. She is a machine and will be headed to the HKC in September! Here are some Jaqui clips. She is the epitome of Hardstyle and needs to be an RKC.



No comments: