Thursday, October 23, 2008

Busy Week

I have had a busy week. I have had one of my coaches out for the week, so I have been covering her schools as well as everything else I do. I skipped my Tuesday workout because I was just tired. It happens to all of us. The problem is that the older I get the more it occurs or at least the easier it seems to happen.

We had a great training night last night. I ended up teaching martial arts for about 4 hours after teaching a lot of Amazing Athletes classes all day. The more worn out I got last night the more I seemed to relax and smooth up techniques.

Today was another full day of Amazing Athletes as well as workout time. I took a little longer on rest tonight, a minute versus 30 seconds. I felt pretty good. It was time for clean and presses tonight. I took it easy and alternated arms for single reps. I focused on lat activation as well as elbow lockout. It went pretty well. I will be hitting Get Ups tomorrow for 5 minutes.

I will have more tomorrow. I am busy getting set for the Women's Self Defense Class that begins on Monday.

No comments: