Wednesday, October 8, 2008

quick training info

We will be having a group kettlebell class at Foxchase Park in Rockwall this Saturday. The class will be at 8:00 am. This is going to be an ongoing class and no experience is necessary.

I will teaching a Women's Self Defense Seminar on October 27 and October 30th from 7-9pm. It will be held at Chandler's Landing Yacht Club in Rockwall. It is being held over two nights as there is a lot of information to share. I will be teaching the Mental, emotional and physical aspects of Self Defense. It will be a great class. Cost will be $55.00 for non-Chandler's Residents. Please call or email me for info.

I will be posting info on Camp Lansdale 12 in the next day or so. It was a great weekend and everyone had a lot of phone. I know that I learned a lot of good stuff that I will be working on over the next few months.

I have had a busy week and will get some photos up as well as a really inspirational story this week. We will be putting our own videos up on the blog in the near future, possible some this week. All it takes is more time in the day to get it all done.

No comments: