Sunday, September 23, 2007

September 23, 2007

First Blog. I hope to one day the equal Physical Strategies by Tom Furman. Go Home Alive is the tag line from Britt's Self Defense Systems, a training company that I created several years ago. My goal then was to teach the needed skills to keep my fellow Police Officers going home at the end of their shift.

While I recently left Law Enforcement, I still love combatives and training. Two of my best friends are still on the job and I still try to train them. I figure the line still works as a reminder.

I want this blog to share the knowledge and information that I come across as I continue to improve my combatives skills as well as my exercise and fitness training. Once I figure out the ins and outs of the blog I will add photos, content and more.

No comments: