Thursday, July 16, 2009

Worth working towards

Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy


The goal of fitness is to have a healthy, long life. It is to be able to move and function as well as possible for as long as possible. I always say that I am not going to go quietly, but fight tooth and nail to avoid going any earlier then I have to. This lady shows what can be achieved.

That is why I was outside working out as the thermometer finally started to dip below 100. It took until about 9pm to finally drop to a point where I felt half way decent. I was still so tired afterwards that I was dragging and ended up stubbing my toe. The hazards of training barefoot and tired. It was a great session anyway. I thought that I was in good shape after Viking Warrior Conditioning, but have realized that the Program Minimum is an awesome tool in the kit.

No comments: