Sunday, October 10, 2010

Loving Life and training Opportunities

All I can say is that I am so stoked about having a training facility to call my own! It is freeing in many ways. I can teach what I want, how I want and when I want. I am also free to do my own training how and when I want. We do not have enough people yet, but we have been open 2 weeks and have doubled our group. I know that it will take off.

I am currently working on several workshops and challenges for the rest of the year. These will be intro offers for new clients, coupled with workshops. The first is set for October 30th! We are going to run a Guilt Free Thanksgiving Challenge! It will last the three weeks, with a few extra days, leading into the Feasts of Thanksgiving. If you contact me in the next week and sign up, there will be some bonuses!

I am also setting up a December 4th Martial Arts/Kettlebell workshop. It will be limited and should be awesome. I will have that lined up by Thursday! Hoping to have a wide mix of martial artists there for instruction as well as learning! It will be usable by all skill levels.


No comments: