Saturday, February 12, 2011

Busy!

Lots of things going on at our place! We have the Indian Clubs/Get Up workshop on March 5th. It is going to be a day of improving your movement and building real strength. More info here! Each attendee will receive a set of Indian Clubs and Dr. Thomas' DVD! What are you waiting for...sign up here 10 8 spots left!

It has been two weeks since the Tough Mudder. I have not posted anything about it for a couple of reasons. 1. I was writing an article 2. Snowmegeddon hit us and included rolling blackouts...3. Amazing Athletes has been time consuming.

I have finished the article and have submitted it to Dragon Door. It details how I trained to run a 10 mile race with ZERO running beforehand. I ended up completing the run in about 2:45. I have already pre-registered for the October 8th/9th Tough Mudder in the Dallas area. The goal is to hit 2 hours. It was hard! I had a great time and cannot wait to try again.

Besides the Workshop, we are training some people for the RKC Certs in April and September. Give me a shout if you would like to attend some of those sessions. I am also my training my own happy little hiney  for RKC2 in July! Currently my work consists of correctives, Indian Clubs, press patterning. I am not going to really ramp it up until April. right now it is practice of skills that need to be improved. I am doing lots of body weight and TRX assisted work on pistols. It seems to be working. I am able to pistol, but need to continue to work at cleaning it up.

Just quick info as we try to fill the workshop.

No comments: