Monday, February 28, 2011

Indian Club Workshop

We have had to postpone the Indian Clkub Workshop that was scheduled for March 5th. I have had a lot going on over the last month with both Amazing Athletes and Briit's Training Systems. It has been so busy that I was not really doing justice to the seminar prep. I did not want to attach my name or that of my friend and Instructor RKCTL Dustin Rippetoe. I did not want to have a seminar that was not up to either of our standards. Things happen for a reason, and I hope that people were not to put out.

We are also scheduling a major charity event in April that will hopefully encompass a lot of people. I feel that this is what I am being called to do for my business and for the Wounded Warrior Project. I will have something out about it tomorrow!

No comments: