Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 7

I am on Day 7 of the Advocare 24 day Challenge. I have never used a weight loss style product before. I figured since signing on for Advocare that I would start with this as a base and see where we end up over the next few months. I did have some initial reservations to begin with, but have gotten over those pretty quickly. The people in the organization are great and I can tell that the products are working.

I have a really crappy BF tester and it is not reliable at all. It is not even good enough to monitor trends. It shows that I have gone up in body fat, but the visual results say something else. I have seen a difference in the way that my clothes are fitting. They are looser then they were a week ago. I am also seeing more muscle definition. I have seen more of my abs popping out in the last week then I have in the last year. I also feel really good. I think that if I was not waking up early and going to bed late it would be even better!

I have a few more days on the first part of the program,  a 10 day Cleanse, before hitting part two. I am excited. I do reccomend that you pick up extra meal replacements and catalyst. I did not do that at first and was unable to get them in before the holiday weekend.

I can see that the 24 Day Challenge mixed in with our meal program, Meal Movement,  is going to make some dramatic changes in our clients lives.

No comments: