Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Workouts Lately

I realized that I had not been keeping track of my workouts lately. I recently started to use the 24kg for the VO2 max program and reaalized that I lost track of how many sets I was supposed to do. I am moving pretty slowly as the 24kg makes a big difference over the 16kg, both in effort and hand destruction. i am not in a hurry as I set the goal of 80 sets of 8 as my year end goal. My six month goal, June, is 40 sets of 8 with the 24kg.

My strength days are going pretty well lately. I am following a light, medium, heavy program. I have decided to add sets until I probably get 6 sets of 3. Tomorrow is a heavy day and I will be pushing, pulling and squating the 40kg. I realized that I was failing to stay tense on my squats and fixed that issue. It had made a difference, the squats just pop now! Pavel is right again!

This guy's form is so bad, the kick was well deserved.


Worst Nutshot Timing Ever - Watch more Funny Videos

No comments: