Friday, October 5, 2007

Camp Lansdale

I am off to camp Lansdale today. If you like great trainining at a better price thre is no better place to be. Professor Lansdale brings in some of the best martial artists around every year. In this day and age it is easy to be "famous" and well known as all you have to do is buy some video time and an ad in a magazine. Camp Lansdale brings in people that are the real deal and who love the arts. They know their stuff and are willing to share the knowledge. Of course, I get to teach some, so I am biased. Shen Chuan is the official website. No fluff, just real world skills.

I am currently taking on a limited number of clients in Shen Chuan and also in Kettlebells. I am currently able to train kettlebell clients online. Email me for more information.

I will begin posting my daily workouts next week as I always try to walk the walk.

Stay Safe

Paul

No comments: