Monday, October 8, 2007

Mike Mahler

Next to Pavel and Dragon Door, I like Mike Mahler's thought process about kettlebells and workouts. I have decided to follow his Fat Loss and Mental Toughness protocol for a few months. I have been pushing hard over the last few months to hit heavy weights and wanted to try and hit a little more of growth and fat burning program. I will have to be careful to avoid burnout as I am teaching sports to kids most mornings along with martial arts training. I used the 70's tonight, but felt strong and had some left in the tank. I am starting out with the High Frequency Training four days a week.

For more information on Mike Mahler, hit the link on the left side of the page.

JM
A1 Dbl C&P 3 x 6 w/70
A2 Dbl Ballistic row 3 x 6 w/70

B1 Dbl kickstand Lunge 3 x 8 w/70's
B2 Dbl Swings w/70's

C1 Roller 3 x 6
C2 Janda 3 x 6
1 minute rest between part 1 and 2 of each set
Relax Into Stretch

No comments: