Friday, May 28, 2010

Resurrected Strength

If you have been to this blog before, you might notice a change in title. I have been Go Home Alive for a long time, but that originated with my martial arts/ Police training classes. It is not gone, but it does not reflect where my journey has lead me as a primary focus. I have felt that it was well past time for a change as a way to crystallize where I am headed.

I am moving towards some of business goals that I had jotted down a long time ago. They were written, but cobwebs covered the words and they were lost to time. I have always loved strength, fitness and healthy living. I am at a point in my life where I have the ability to include those goals in with my other business.

I have started "Resurrected Strength" as the fitness and health arm of Britt's Training Systems Inc. The name encompasses many aspects of my life. I have found that Pavel and HardStyle kettlebell training returns peoples strength, mobility and lifestyles from the grave. It literally allows people to regain that which they thought was lost. You can become stronger and healthier by following the appropriate plan and with the right tools.I believe that kettlebells, bodyweight training and philosophy as taught by the Chief Instructor are the right plan and right tools. I am attending CK-FMS in October and after that, we will be bringing back strength from the grave! FMS is such an incredible tool and made more so when coupled with the right tools.

Resurrected Strength also follows my spiritual and religious journey. I am very much a religious person. I believe that God exists. I believe that we are not happenstance and that we were created for a purpose. I have seen so many things in my life, both terrible and miraculous that there is no way that I could not believe. That belief sets my moral code and compass. Without my belief, what would be the point? Live, Die, turn to dirt? Life has purpose because of faith and belief.

Resurrected Strength also encompasses the core group that I have found myself part of because of kettlebells. I have always trained so that I could defeat the Zombies. Zombie movies are the only scary movies that I will watch I figured that I could always take the zombies out should the need ever arise. We have quite a few zombie movie aficionados in our group, including a good make up artist that does awesome zombie faces! So Resurrected Strength is training to destroy the undead! "Kettlebells - The anti-zombie workout." (yes, I already have the copyright)

In a nutshell, that is pretty much where we are right now. Eclipse Fitness-Rockwall is our home location. We are holding a free Kettlebell Fundamentals workshop on June 5th at 9:00am. It is a required class to join the next four week cycle of our group sessions.

No comments: