Friday, November 30, 2007

One day till Workshop

Well, tomorrow is my first Kettlebell Seminar. I have already figured out that there is a lot to learn in scheduling, marketing and planning. I have ended up with way to many free slots. Oh well, I have always looked at teaching the best class I can no matter how many people show up. If I have one person, they will have an incredible day. If I have 10 people, it will be the same quality.

I will be teaching some of the ideas that I will be covering in my E-Book that should be out by January, just in time for your New Year's resolutions. The book is tentatively titled 15 Minute Fitness. i will be discussing time management, exercises and program design. The goal is to have a 30 day program set to for you start. Look for it soon, January 5th is my goal.

I am hoping my Gymboss holds out for one last week. For some reason the battery will not stay in place and it shuts off. I have already ordered a new one, but a lot of good that does me for tomorrow. I still think that it is one of the best timers out there.

Oh yeah, looks like rain. It will be a great seminar. There are still spots available.

No comments: