Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Beast

The seminar went pretty well this weekend. It did not rain on us and the weather was cool. Hard to believe that it is December and it is in the 70's. I brought my Beast to the seminar and tried to press it a few times without success. I can snatch it, but pressing is a little way off. Pressing and snatching has been on my Goal list at Dragondoor for at least a year and a half. I have decided that it is time to hit it.

The problem with just having a goal with an undetermined deadline is that you never get there. i have decided that I will be pressing the Beast(106) has to be accomplished by January 15th. I think that it is attainable as I can press the 88's pretty easily.

My next goal will be to perform a pistol with the 106. I am thinking June 29th might be a good date. It will force me to work hard. Besides that is the RKC II and I need to work on Pistols for that anyway.

Paul

No comments: